Shop > eBook
Author: Gabriel Tramullas Gentet
First English Edition: January 2020
AERIAL ACROBATICS & CALISTHENICS VOL.1 (eBook)
A new systematic approach for aerial training that includes theory, practice, and a unique methodology that combines biomechanics, programmed training, technique, conditioning and preparatory exercises for the development and execution of dynamic, explosive, and slow motion movements in aerial acrobatics and aerial calisthenics.
The aim of the manual is to work gradually and methodically in order to feel and understand the key movements.
*The eBook has a access of 2 years in digital format online.
1. BASIC TRAINING PRINCIPLES
3. NUTRITION: HOW TO EAT BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER TRAINING
4. MOVEMENTS OF THE SHOULDER GIRDLE
5. RANGE OF MOTION OF THE SPINE
6. ANATOMICAL PLANES
7. MOVEMENT ENERGY
11. REGULAR/CLASSIC ROLL-UP
12. ROLL-UP A BACK FLAG/SIDE PLANCHE
13. HANDS-FREE ROLL-UP
15. INVERTED ANATOMICAL POSITION
17. BACK FLAG/SIDE PLANCHE
18. VERTICAL/ELEPHANT LIFT